BIO Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||27 October 2021|
- V.A. Milyutkin, V.N. Sysoev, A.P. Trots, I.N. Guzhin, S.N. Zhiltsov, Technical and technological operations for the adaptation of agriculture to global warming conditions, BIO Web of Conferences, 00075 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- V. Buxmann, B. Meskhi, A. Mozgovoy, D. Rudoy, A. Olshevskaya, Innovative technologies and equipment from “AMAZONE” company for fertilizer application, E3S Web of Conferences, 04002 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Priporov, G.E. Samurganov. Analysis of the openers of grain seeders using resource-saving technology, In the book: Scientific support of the agro-industrial complex. Collection of abstracts based on the materials of the All-Russian (national) conference. Responsible for the issue A.G. Koschaev, pp. 207–208 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Milyutkin, N.G. Dluzhevsky, O.N. Dluzhevsky, Feasibility study of the effectiveness of liquid mineral fertilizers based on UAN-32, the feasibility and possibility of expanding their use, Agro-Forum, 2, 47–51 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- A. Aristarkhov. Sulphur in agroecosystems of Russia: monitoring of content in soils and the effectiveness of its use, International Agricultural Journal, 5, 39–47 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Kirilesko, V. Khomina, V. Stroyanovsky, A. Chinchik, Efficiency of fertilization systems in short-term crop rotation in the Western forest-steppe of Ukraine, pp. 14–20 (02 November 2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Milyutkin, V. Buxmann, Intelligent sprayer of the new generation, Rural machinery and equipment, 7, 10–12 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.F. Lachuga, I.V. Savchenko, P.A. Chekmarev et al., Water accumulation technologies, methods of soil cultivation and application of mineral fertilizers in extreme conditions (Ryazan, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Sidorova, E.E. Zhukovsky, P.V. Lekomtsev, V.V. Yakushev, Geostatistical analysis of soil and crop parameters in a field experiment on precision farming, Eurasian soil science, 8(45), 783–792 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- D. Kurtener, V. Yakushev, E. Kruger, Kh.A. Torbert, Zoning of an agricultural field using a fuzzy indicator model, Digest: Precision Agriculture 2011 - Papers presented at the 8th European Conference on Precision Agriculture 2011, 8, 157163 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Bagrintseva, I.N. Ivashenenko, The influence of weather conditions in the Stavropol Territory on the effectiveness of nitrogen fertilization doses on corn, Agrochemistry, 2, 77–83 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Bagrintseva, V.V. Bukarev, S.V. Nikitin, M.A. Cherkasova, Efficiency of foliar feeding of corn with agrochemicals, Corn and sorghum, 2, 3–8 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Rudoy, M.S. Petukhova, A.F. Petrov, Crop production in Russia 2030: alternative data of the development scenarios Kapustyanchik, Data in Brief, 29, 105077 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Marchenko, T.V. Mochkova, V.A. Kolesnikova, Prospects for the use of liquid mineral fertilizers, in : Innovative development. Agroindustrial complex of Russia based on intelligent machine technologies: Coll. Int. scientific and technical conf., pp. 399–402 (VIM, Moscow, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Mochkova, T.N. Bashkirova, A.I. Kruglova, V.A. Kolesnikova, Combined use of liquid nitrogen fertilizers and pesticides - an important element of an ecologically balanced systems of cultivation of grain crops, in : Innovative development of the agroindustrial complex of Russia on the basis of intelligent machine technologies: Coll. Int. scientific and technical conf., pp. 403–405 (VIM, Moscow, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Izmailov, V.K. Khoroshenkov, Automated control system for sowing and fertilization, Agricultural machines and technologies, 4, 9–12 (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.