BIO Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||27 October 2021|
- FAO, Food wastage footprint: Impacts on natural resources (2013). [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Hodges, J.C. Buzby, B. Bennett, Postharvest losses and waste in developed and less developed countries: opportunities to improve resource use, J. of Agricult. Sci., 149, 37–45 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sipho, Potential causes of postharvest losses, low cost cooling technology for fresh produce farmers in Sub-Sahara Africa, African J. of Agricult. Res., 16(5), 553–566 (2020), DOI: 10.5897/AJAR2020.14714 [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Murashev, Methods of optimal design of agricultural production processes (MSKhA, Moscow, 2012), 267 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Skorokhodov, Optimization of the structure and composition of technological complexes for the implementation of production processes, Int. sci. J., 2, 82–92 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. Maksimov, N. Adigamov, A. Mustafin, D. Khaliullin, I. Gayaziev, A. Matyashin, R. Lukmanov, Theoretical fundamentals for determining soil erosion potential, Periodico Tchê Quimica, 16(31), 540–557 (Porto Alegre, RS. Brasil, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Gross, B.P. Lahkar, N. Subedi, V.R. Nyirenda, L.L. Lichtenfeld, O. Jakoby, Does traditional and advanced guarding reduce crop losses due to wildlife? A comparative analysis from Africa and Asia, J. for Nature Conservat., 50, 125712 (2019), Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1016Zj.jnc.2019.125712 [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Oldfield, M.A. Bradford, S.A. Wood, Global meta-analysis of the relationship between soil, organic matter and crop yields, The Soil, 5, 15–32 (2019), DOI: 10.5194/soil-5-15-2019 [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Lowry, G.P. Robertson, D.C. Brainard, Striptillage decreases soil nitrogen availability and increases the potential for N losses in a cover cropped organic system, Agricult., Ecosyst. & Envir., 319, 107524 (2021), Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.agee.2021.107524 [Google Scholar]
- T. Colombi, Th. Keller, Developing strategies to recover crop productivity after soil compaction -A plant eco-physiological perspective, Soil and Tillage Res., 191, 156–161 (2019), Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.still.2019.04.008 [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Kleshchenko, V.M. Lebedeva, T.A. Goncharova et al., Assessment of yield losses from drought using a dynamic-statistical model for predicting the productivity of agricultural crops, Meteorol. and Hydrol., 4, 94–102 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Zubina, Basic agrotechnical requirements for optimizing the harvesting of agricultural crops, Coll. of mat. of the VIII Int. Distance Sci. and Pract. Conf. of Young Scientists (Krasnodar, 2018), pp. 69–76 [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Lavrov, V.G. Shevtsov, V.A. Zubina, Analysis of the influence of the duration of agricultural operations on crop losses in the soil and climatic conditions of the Kaluga region, Mat. of the Int. Sci. and Pract. Conf. of FGBNU VNIIMZ Adaptive landscape farming systems - the basis for the effective use of reclaimed land (Tver, 2017), pp. 35–39 [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Ryadnov, O.A. Fedorova, O.I. Poddubny, Loss of grain from the increase in the harvesting time of grain crops, Bull. of the Nizhnevolzhsky agricult. Univ. complex Sci. and higher profess. ed., 2(58), 375–384 (2020), DOI: 10.32786/2071-9485-202002-37 [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Beilis, Duration of mechanized field agricultural work, Monograph (Res. Inst. of Agricult. Mechan., Moscow, 2005), 163 p. [Google Scholar]
- D.T. Khaliullin, A. Belinsky, A. Valiev, R. Lukmanov, G. Bourges, Optimization of plow adjustment, BIO Web of Conf., 27, 00103 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Khafizov, Ways to reduce energy costs in production processes in agriculture (Kazan State Univ. Press, Kazan, 2007), 272 p. [Google Scholar]
- C. Khafizov, R. Khafizov, A. Nurmiev, I. Galiev, Optimization of main parameters of tractor and unit for plowing soil, taking into account their influence on yield of grain crops, Engin. for Rural Devel., 19, 585–590 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- C. Khafizov, R. Khafizov, A. Nurmiev, R. Usenkov, Optimization of main parameters of tractor and unit for deep processing of soil according to criterion - total energy costs, Engin. for Rural Devel., 19, 603–608 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Khafizov, R.N. Khafizov, A.A. Nurmiev, I.G. Galiev, Justification of the optimal annual load on the tractor providing for its parameters stress on the formed crop, BIO Web of Conf., 17, 00022 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.