BIO Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||27 October 2021|
- V.E. Saitov, R.F. Kurbanov, A.N. Suvorov, Assessing the adequacy of mathematical models of light impurity fractionation in sedimentary chambers of grain cleaning machines, Proc. Engin., 150, 107110 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Kosilov, V.N Uraykin, Influence of circulation loads on the quality of work of threshing and separating devices of combine harvesters, Works of the Chelyabinsk IMESH, 95, 22–41 (1975) [Google Scholar]
- K.D. Astanakulov, Y.Z. Karimov, G. Fozilov, Design of a grain cleaning machine for small farms, Ama-Agricult, Mehanizat. in Asia, Africa and Latin Amer., 42(4), 37–40 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Saitov, V.G. Farafonov, A.V. Saitov, Experimental substantiation of the effective height of a grain falling by a stream of liquid in an ergot release device, IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Envir. Sci., 341, 012123 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Tarasenko, A.V. Chernyshov, D.O. Kurilov, Substantiation of basic scheme of grain cleaning machine for preparation of agricultural crops seeds, IOP Conf. Ser. Mater. Sci. and Engin., 327, 042035 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Orobinskiy, Improving the technology of postharvest processing of seeds by fractionation and technicak means for its implementation (Voronezh State Agrar. Univ. nam. Emp. Peter the Great, Voronezh, 2007), 334 p. [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Orobinskiy, Reduction of grain injury during harvesting by improving the process of finalizing the ear pile in the combine thresher (Voronezh State Agrar. Univ. nam. K.D. Glinki, Voronezh, 1987), 212 p. [Google Scholar]
- I. Badretdinov, S. Mudarisov, M. Tuktarov, E. Dick, S. Arslanbekova, Mathematical modeling of the grain material separation in the pneumatic system of the grain-cleaning machine, J. of Appl. Engin. Sci., 17(4), 529–534 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Baskakov, A.V. Chernyshov, Studies of the ozonation process when drying grain, IOP Conf. Ser. Earth Envir. Sci., 422, 012009 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Butovchenko, A. Dorochenko, I. Kotelnikova, Graph model development in the context of the grain cleaning machine, MATEC Web of Conf., 224, 141807 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. Kalkan, M. Kara, Handling, frictional and technological properties of wheat as affected by moisture content and cultivar, Powder Technol., 213, 116–122 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Butovchenko, A. Doroshenko, A. Kol Cov, V. Serdyuk, Comparative analysis of the functioning of sieve modules for grain cleaning machines, E3S Web of Conf.: Innov. Technol. in Envir. Sci. and Ed., 135, 01081 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.