BIO Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||27 October 2021|
- K.B. Lositsky, A.A. Tsymek, Hard-wooded broadleaved forests of the USSR (Lesn. Prom., Moscow, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Bukshtynov, Maple (Lesn. prom., Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- Forest fund of Russia: reference book (VNIILM, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Vakhrameeva, Norway maple, Biol. flora of the Moscow reg., 1, 106–119 (1974) [Google Scholar]
- K.I. Khamitov, Broad-leaved forests of the Bashkir Urals (Cand. Disssertation thesis) (KSU, Kazan, 1954) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.P. Demakov, V.G. Krasnov, I.P. Kurnenkova, Distribution and resource potential of Norway maple in the forests of the Republic of Mari El, Lesokhoz. inform.: electron. network J., 2, 17–27 (2018), Retrieved from: http://lhi.vniilm.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Accounting of the forest fund of the Republic of Tatarstan as of 01.01.2020 [Google Scholar]
- Yu.P. Demakov, Methods of using taxation descriptions of stands for analyzing the structure and dynamics of forest stands, In: Science in modern conditions (MarSTU, Yoshkar-Ola, 2009), pp. 6–8 [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Yakovlev, A.S. Yakovlev, Oak woods of the Middle Volga Region (history, causes of degradation and current state), Retrieved from: http://oaks.forest.ru/publications/ [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Reshetnikov, K.M. Storozhishina, The influence of Norway maple on the growth of English oak in mixed plantations of artificial and natural origin, Proc. of BSTU, 2, 98–102 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F.N. Kharitonovich, Biology and ecology of woody species (Lesnaya prom., Moscow, 1968) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Kalinichenko, Norway maple in steppe afforestation (Cand. dissertation thesis) (Moscow, 1961) [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Lavrinenko, The relationship of tree species in different types of forest (Lesnaya prom., Moscow, 1965) [Google Scholar]
- I.K. Singatullin, The impact of the 2010 drought on the state of the forests of the Republic of Tatarstan, Bull. of Kazan Agrar. Univ., 3, 40–45 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Singatullin, Z. Khakimova, V. Chernov, R. Davletshin, The influence of climatic factors on the succession processes in the forests of the foreststeppe zone of the Republic of Tatarstan, BIO Web of Conf., 17, 00037 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Klysh, D.V. Shiman, The features of the renewal of Norway maple under the canopy of mixed broad-leaved plantations in Belarus, Mat. of the National sci.-pract. Conf. State and prospects for the development of forestry (March 13-14, 2017) (Omsk SAU, Omsk, 2017), pp. 21–25 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.