BIO Web Conf.
Volume 38, 2021Northern Asia Plant Diversity: Current Trends in Research and Conservation 2021
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 October 2021|
- H. Hillebrand, D. M. Bennett, M. W. Cadotte, Ecol. 89, 1510–1520 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Rabotnov, Phytocenology (MSU Publ., 1983) [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Onipchenko, Functional phytocenology. Synecology of plants (Krasand, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- B. B. Hughes, J. Exp. Mar. Biol. and Ecol. 393, 90–99 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Templado, Future trends of Mediterranean biodiversity, in The Mediterranean Sea: its history and present challenges. (Netherlands, Springer, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Ellison, iSci. 13, 254–268 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Kalugina-Gutnik, Phytobenthos of the Black Sea. (Naukova dumka, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- G. G. Minicheva, D. F. Afanasyev, A. B. Kurakin, Black Sea monitoring guidelines: Macrophytobenthos. (Istanbul, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Zinova, Identification manual to green, brown and red algae of the southern seas of the USSR (Nauka, 1967) [Google Scholar]
- Juliet Brodie; Christine A Maggs; D M John; Jaanika Blomster Green seaweeds of Britain and Ireland. (London, British Phycol. Society, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. D. Guiry, G. M. Guiry, AlgaeBase. World-wide electronic publication (2021) https://www.algaebase.org/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.