BIO Web Conf.
Volume 38, 2021Northern Asia Plant Diversity: Current Trends in Research and Conservation 2021
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 October 2021|
- Natural resources of the Tyva Respublic, 1 (Garamond, Novosibirsk, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Artemov, The flora of Asian Russia, 2, 72–78 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Flora of Siberia, 1–13 (Novosibirsk, 1987–1997) [Google Scholar]
- I. Artemov, A. Egorova, Locations of plants on dot distribution maps in the Flora of Siberia (Flora Sibiraea, 1987–1997). Version 1.2. Central Siberian Botanical Garden SB RAS. Occurrence dataset (2021) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Gubanov Conspectus of flora of Outer Mongolia (vascular plants) (Moscow, Valang, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- Plant identification guide of the Tyva Respublic (Novosibirsk, 2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.