BIO Web Conf.
Volume 38, 2021Northern Asia Plant Diversity: Current Trends in Research and Conservation 2021
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 October 2021|
- M. E. Soule, Conservation biology: the science of scarcity and diversity. (1986) [Google Scholar]
- T. Žuna Pfeiffer, D. Špoljarić Maronić, S. Petrošanec, I. Štolfa Čamagajevac, F. Stević, Plant Biosystems, 152(5) (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Bakka, N. Y. Kiseleva, Ecology, Environment and Conservation, 23(4) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Bakka, N. Yu. Kiseleva, M. A. Glybina, Evaluation of the influence of anthropogenic fragmentation of intact ecosystems of the southern taiga of the Nizhny Novgorod region on species diversity of model groups of living organisms. RJPBCS, 9 (5) (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. T. Kharitonychev, The nature of the Nizhny Novgorod Volga region: history, use, protection (Gorky, Volgo-Vyatka book publishing house, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Bakka, N. Y. Kiseleva, A. A. Shestakova et al., Current status, problems and prospects of conservation of meadow steppes in the Nizhny Novgorod region. IOP Conf. Ser., Earth Environ. Sci. 543 (1) (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.