BIO Web Conf.
Volume 38, 2021Northern Asia Plant Diversity: Current Trends in Research and Conservation 2021
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 October 2021|
- N. B. Sukhareva, On the possibility of using Fragaria оrientalis Los. in breeding, Cultivated plant cytology and genetics (Novosibirsk, 1967) [Google Scholar]
- N. B. Sukhareva, Siberian and Far-Eastern strawberries. Apomixis and its significance for evolution and breeding (Novosibirsk, Nauka, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Zubov, Theoretical bases of strawberry breeding, Michurinsk, I.V. Michurin AllRus. Res. Inst. of Fruit Plant Gen. and Breed., 44 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- D. F. Petrov, N. B. Sukhareva, Distant hybridization and apomixis in the genus Fragaria and their significance for strawberry breeding in Siberia, Agric. Biol j., 2 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Belevtsova, A. A. Mironova, V. N. Sorokopudov, Sci. Bullet. of Belgorod State Univ, Series of Natural Sciences, 9, 15/1 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. I. Volkova, Strawberry exposition in the department of cultivated plants of the Main Botanical Garden, 180 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. S. Danilova, S. Z. Borisova, A. Yu. Romanova, A. E. Petrova, B. A. Karpel, T. Yu. Rogozhina, E. I. Nazarova, Cadastre of introducers of Yakutia: Plants of the natural flora of Yakutia (Moscow, Science/Interperiodics, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Gavrilova, Climate of Central Yakutia (Yakutsk. Yakut publ. House, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Zubov, D. B. Shokaeva, Program and methodology of variety study of fruit, berry and nut crops (Orel, Publishing House of the All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Fruit Crop Breeding, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Belevtsova, Introduction of wild East-Asian strawberries in Central Yakutia, in Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference: Unconventional and rare plants, natural compounds and prospects for their use, VII International Symposium, I, Belgorod: Publ. house “Polyterra” (2006) [Google Scholar]
- G. F. Govorova, D. N. Govorov, Strawberry: the past, present and future (Moscow, Rosinformagrotech, 2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.