BIO Web Conf.
Volume 38, 2021Northern Asia Plant Diversity: Current Trends in Research and Conservation 2021
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 October 2021|
- V. N. Voroschilov, Flora of the Soviet Far East (Moscow, Science, 1966) [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Voroschilov, Far Eastern botanical expeditions of the Department of Flora of the USSR, Botanical and geographical regions of the USSR. Prospects of plant introduction (1974) [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Voroschilov, Determinant of plants of the Soviet Far East (Moscow, Science, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Trulevich, Ecological and phytocenotic bases of plant introduction (Moscow, Science, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- F. N. Rusanov, Bulletin of the MBG of the USSR Academy of Sciences. 7 (1950) [Google Scholar]
- Decorative perennials: brief introduction results (Moscow, Publishing house Acad. of Sciences of the USSR, 1960) [Google Scholar]
- Floral and ornamental herbaceous plants: brief results of introduction (Moscow, Science, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- Catalog of collections of the department of ornamental plants (Moscow, Ales, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Demidov, Herbaceous ornamental perennials of the Main Botanical Garden RAS: 60 years of introduction (2009) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Bondorina, A. V. Kabanov, J. A. Khokhlacheva, Moscow University Biological Sciences Bulletin. 75 (2) (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.