BIO Web Conf.
Volume 38, 2021Northern Asia Plant Diversity: Current Trends in Research and Conservation 2021
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 October 2021|
- M. N. Kosayev, Methods of introduction studies in Kazakhstan (Almaty, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- P. I. Lapin, S. V. Sidneva, Assessment of prospects of tree plants introduction according to visual observations (Moscow, Botanical Garden of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- L. S. Plotnikova, Scientific bases of introduction and protection of cultivated plants of the USSR (Moscow, Nauka, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Smirnov, Methodology of Determining the Prospects of Introduction of Woody Plants (Maykop, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Imanbaeva, I. F. Belozerov, Bulletins of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Biological Science Series, 2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Imanbayeva, I. F. Belozerov, EurAsian Journal of BioSciences, 13 (2) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. F. Belozerov, A. A. Imanbaeva, Certificate of state registration of rights to the object of copyright program “DInCeR” (for computer) № 2339 from December 14. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Kolesnikov, Decorative dendrology. (Moscow, Forest Industry, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Vinokurov, Dendroflora of the Far East in the Altai Botanical Garden (UstKamenogorsk, Media Alliance, 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.