BIO Web Conf.
Volume 38, 2021Northern Asia Plant Diversity: Current Trends in Research and Conservation 2021
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 October 2021|
- W. Yulin, Genetic Resources of deciduous fruit and nut crop in China (China Agricultural Science and Technology Press, Beijing, 2002). [Google Scholar]
- D. Hu, Z. Zhang. Ornamental peaches. Zhongguo lin ye chu ban she, Beijing. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- M. Yoshida, K. Yamane, Y. Ijiro, N. Fujishige, M. Yamaguchi, E. Takahashi, Studies on ornamental peach cultivars. Bulletin of the College of Agriculture, Utsunomiya University 17, 3 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- L. D. Komar-Tyomnaya, Acta Hortic., 1208 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- E. N. Sedov, T.P. Ogoltsova (ed.). Program and methods of fruit, berry and nut crops testing (Orel, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- UPOV Guidelines for the conduct of test for distinctness, uniformity and stability. Peach, nectarine (Prunus persica (L.) Batsch.) TG 53/6 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- L. D. Komar-Tyomnaya, Official bull. of State service on guard of the rights on plants varieties 3(1) (2007) [Google Scholar]
- L. D. Komar-Tyomnaya, Proceedings of the Kuban State Agrarian University 4(73) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Latsko, L. D. Komar-Tyomnaya, Acta Hortic. 1282 (2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.