BIO Web Conf.
Volume 38, 2021Northern Asia Plant Diversity: Current Trends in Research and Conservation 2021
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 October 2021|
- A. V. Polozhiy, Flora of the Krasnoyarsk Territory, 6 (1960) [Google Scholar]
- P. N. Krylov, Flora of Western Siberia, 7 (1933) [Google Scholar]
- N. F. Goncharov, A. G. Borisova, Flora of the USSR, 12 (1946) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Polozhiy, Flora Island prieniseyskih steppes (Tomsk, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Vydrina, Flora of Siberia, 9 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Antipova, Red Book of the Krasnoyarsk Krai: Rare and Endangered Species of Wild Plants and Fungi, 2 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. N. Guzhva, M. S. Lukyanchikov, A. L. Kazakov, Chem. of nat. comp., 6 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- M. N. Bobrova, Questions of pharmacognosy, 1 (1961) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Mаmaеev, Individual ecological and geographical variability of plants, 94 (1975) [Google Scholar]
- M. N. Zaprometov, Fundamentals of the biochemistry of phenolic compounds: textbook (Moscow, Higher School, 1974) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.