BIO Web Conf.
Volume 38, 2021Northern Asia Plant Diversity: Current Trends in Research and Conservation 2021
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 October 2021|
- T. V. Kurlovich, V. N. Bosak. Highbush Blueberry in Belarus (1998) [Google Scholar]
- B. A. Dospekhov. Methodology of a Field Experiment (1985) [Google Scholar]
- I. D. Yurkevich, D. S. Golod, E. P. Yaroshevich, Phenological Observations of Arboreal and Herbaceous Plants (1980) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ye. Korovin, Z. Ye. Kuzmin, N. V. Trulevich, A. N. Shvetsov, Plant Relocation: Methodical Approach to Conducting Experiments (2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Kurlovich, Effect of length and thermal time of the growing season on blueberry production. Plant Diversity, State, Trends, Concept of Conservation: Report Theses of the All-Russian Conference Involving Foreign Scientists, Novosibirsk. (2020, September 30 – October 3) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kurlovich, Effect of length and thermal time of the growing season on blueberry production, Plant Diversity: Status, Trends, Conservation Concept, September 21, (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.