BIO Web Conf.
Volume 38, 2021Northern Asia Plant Diversity: Current Trends in Research and Conservation 2021
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 October 2021|
- Ecological infrastructure of a Siberian city: on the example of the Novosibirsk agglomeration (Novosibirsk 2002) [Google Scholar]
- The State and Conservation of the Environment in the Novosibirsk Region in 2017 (Novosibirsk, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Lugovskaya, E. P. Khramova, O. V. Chankina, Contemp. Probl. Ecol., 11 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Rikhvanov, D. Yusupov, N. Baranovskaya, A. Yalaltdinova, Ecology and Industry of Russia, 19 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Zh. Tashekova, A. S. Toropov, Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University. Georesource Engineering, 328(5) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. S. Patel, R. Sharma, N. S. Dahariya, A. Yadav, B. Blazhev, L. Matini, J. Hoinkis, American Journal of Analytical Chemistry, 8 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Terekhina, M. D. Ufimtseva, Geography, Environment, Sustainability, 13(1) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Polozhiy, Flora of Siberia, Vol. 8 (Novosibirsk, Nauka, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- Stereo models in the study of biological objects (Novosibirsk, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- L. K. Trubina, E. P. Khramova, A. Yu. Lugovskaya, Bulletin of the Siberian State University of Geosystems and Technologies, 4 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Center for Environmental Policy of Russia (Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. N. Kuznetsov, L. V. Golyshkin, Agricultural biology, 3 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.