BIO Web Conf.
Volume 38, 2021Northern Asia Plant Diversity: Current Trends in Research and Conservation 2021
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 October 2021|
- T. K. Tripolitova, Izv. Tomsk State University, 79 (4) (1928) [Google Scholar]
- G. M. Palamar-Mordvintseva, Determinant of freshwater algae of the USSR (L., Nauka, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- G. M. Palamar-Mordvintseva, Flora of water courses of continental waters of Ukraine (Kiev, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- P. F. M. Coesel, K. J. Meesters, Desmids of the Lowlands Mesotaeniaceae and Desmidaceae of the European Lowlands. (Zeist, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- C. Kossinskaja, Flora of spore plants of the USSR (Moscow, USSR Academy of Sciences, 1960) [Google Scholar]
- O. P. Bazhenova, Bulletin of the Omsk State Pedagogical University. Natural Sciences and Ecology 1 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Safonova, Algae and fungi of Western Siberia (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1964) [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Tulchinskaya, T. A. Safonova, Probl. of Ecol., 10 (4) (2003) [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Anisimova, To the flora of desmidian algae (Streptophyta, Desmidiales) of water bodies of Gorny Altai, Problems of botany of Southern Siberia and Mongolia, XVII International scientific-practical conference, May 24-27, Barnaul (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. F. Luknitskaya, News of systematics of lower plants 43 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Diversity of the plant world of Yakutia (Novosibirsk, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Medvedeva, T. V. Nikulina, Catalog of freshwater algae of the South of the Russian Far East (Vladivostok, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. M. John, D. B. Williamson, M. B. Guiry, A catalogue of the Desmids (Streptophycophyta, Zygnematophyceae, Zygnematales) of Ireland (Dublin, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- I. Caraus, Algae of Romania (a distribution checklist of actual algae) (Bacaǔ, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.