BIO Web Conf.
Volume 38, 2021Northern Asia Plant Diversity: Current Trends in Research and Conservation 2021
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 October 2021|
- Biodiversity of Mongolia. List of species of plants, fungi and microorganisms in Mongolia (Mongolica, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Law on Natural Plants. Collection of laws (Ulan Bator, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- Red List of Cryptogamic Plants of Mongolia. Third series. Regional Red List Series, Vol. 12 (Ulan Bator, Bambi San, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Red Data Book of Mongolia (Ulaanbaatar, Admon, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- Red Data Book of Mongolia (Ulaanbaatar, Admon, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Red List of Mongolian Plants. Second series. Regional series of Red bills., Vol. 11 (Mongolia, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Ts. Ts. Tsegmed, Flora of mosses of Mongolia (Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. S. Golubkova, Conspectus of Lichen of Mongolia (Leningrad, Nauka, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kherlenchimeg, G. Burenbaatar, Conspectus of the higher fungi (Mongolia, Ulaanbaatar, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- IUCN. Guidelines for using the IUCN Red List Categories and Criteria: version 13 (February, 2017). IUCN Standards and Petitions Subcommittee of the IUCN Species Survival Commission, Gland, Switzerland. Available at http://www.iucnredlist.org [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.