BIO Web Conf.
Volume 38, 2021Northern Asia Plant Diversity: Current Trends in Research and Conservation 2021
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||28 October 2021|
- S. Feskov, M. Shevchuk, Bulletin of GNBS 124 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. Vysochina, Chemistry for sustainable development 2 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nikitina, A. Aliev, S. Feshkov, N. Nikitina, Chemistry of plant raw materials 2 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kukushkina, A. Zykov, L. Obukhova, Actual problems of creating new drugs of natural origin (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V. Belikov, M. Schreiber, Pharmacy 1 (1970) [Google Scholar]
- L. Fedoseeva, Chemistry of vegetable raw materials 2 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Methods of biochemical analysis of plants (Leninigrad, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- Methods of biochemical analysis of plants. (L.: Publishing house of Leningrad State University, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kriventsov, Proceedings of Nikit. Botan. Gardens 109 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kiseleva, T. Volkhonskaya, V. Kiselev, Biologically active substances of medicinal plants of Southern Siberia (Novosibirsk, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- O. Kotsupy, N. Stepantsova, G. Vysochina, A. Petruk, Irkutsk State University Bulletin. Series: Biology. Ecology 24 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.