BIO Web Conf.
Volume 38, 2021Northern Asia Plant Diversity: Current Trends in Research and Conservation 2021
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 October 2021|
- V. P. Sedelnikov, High-mountain vegetation of the Altai-Sayan Mountains (Novosibirsk, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Kuminova, The vegetation of the Altay (Novosibirsk, 1960) [Google Scholar]
- M. P. Danilov, Botanical J., 73 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- M. P. Danilov, Proceedings of the USSR Academy of Sciences, Biological Series, 3 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- L. K. Zyatkova, Structural geomorphology of the Sltai-Sayan mountain region (Novosibirsk, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- I. S. Novikov, Morphotectonics of the Altai (Novosibirsk, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. I. Molokanov, Bulletin of Altai State University, 1 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. I. Malyshev, G. A. Peshkova, Peculiarities and genesis of the flora of Siberia (Baikal region and Transbaikalia) (Novosibirsk, 1984) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.