BIO Web Conf.
Volume 38, 2021Northern Asia Plant Diversity: Current Trends in Research and Conservation 2021
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||28 October 2021|
- M. Alexandrova, Rhododendrons (Moscow, Fiton+, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kondratovich, Rhododendrons in the Latvian SSR. Biological features of the culture. (Riga, Zinatne, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- M. Alexandrova, Garden aristocrats: flowering shrubs (Moscow, Fiton+, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- L. Plotnikova, T. Khromova, Reproduction of ligneous plants by cuttings. (Moscow, Nauka, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- E. Moiseyeva, T. Baranova, A. Voronin, B. Kuznetsov, Voronezh State University Ecosystems, their optimization and protection, 7 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Zorikova, Vegetative propagation of rhododendrons. Plants of the natural flora of Siberia for sustainable construction (Novosibirsk, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- F. Mamedov, The rooting ability of summer tree species cuttings in various substrates (Baku, 1966) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kondratovich, Rhododendrons: ornamental shrubs promising for the Baltics. In the book Landscaping of cities and towns (Vilnius, 1967) [Google Scholar]
- L. Runkova, Phytohormones in the processes of growth and development (Moscow, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- R. Turetskaya, F. Polikarpova, Vegetative propagation of plants using growth stimulating agents (Moscow, 1968) [Google Scholar]
- E. Sinnot, Plant morphogenesis (Moscow, Foreign Literature Publishing House, 1963) [Google Scholar]
- D. Whalley, K. Loach. Sci. Hortic. 6, 1 (1977) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.