BIO Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2021III International Symposium “Innovations in Life Sciences” (ILS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Fundamental and Applied Aspects of Biology and Biotechnology|
|Published online||20 December 2021|
- Air Pollution and Plant Life / Ed. M. Treschow; M. Treschow, D.G. Gillette, E. Robinson (Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- L. V Levshakov, Bulletin of the Kursk State Agricultural Academy 3, 3 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. M. Matveev et al., Ecological bases of accumulation of heavy metals (Samara University publishing House, Volga region. Samara, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Orlov, M. S. Malinina, G. V. Motuzova, Chemical pollution soils and their protection: Dictionary-reference (1991) [Google Scholar]
- V. Eichler, Poisons in our food (Mir, Moscow, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- D. N Kavtaraze, LF Nikolaeva, EB Porshneva, NB Florova, Highways in ecological systems ( Chero, Moscow, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- V. P Seredina, Soil pollution: a tutorial (Publishing House of Tomsk State University, Tomsk, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Chursina, Action of zinc, cadmium and lead on productivity different varieties of spring wheat depending on the nitrogen level nutrition when using growth regulator. Diss. Cand. Biol. Sciences.M. S. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. Yu Shishkina, Heavy metals in the soils of Rostov-on-don: monograph. (southern Federal publishing House University, Rostov-on-don; Taganrog, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. S. Posypanov Plant Growing: practicum. (Infra-M, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.