BIO Web Conf.
Volume 41, 2021The 4th International Conference on Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, and Biomedical Engineering (BioMIC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Biomedical Sciences and Engineering|
|Published online||22 December 2021|
- A. Al Faraj, N. Luciani, J. Kolosnjaj-Tabi, E. Mattar, O. Clement, C. Wilhelm, F. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, Gazeau, Real-time high-resolution magnetic resonance tracking of macrophage subpopulations in a murine inflammation model: a pilot study with a commercially available cryogenic probe. 8 (2), 193–203 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Arbab, J. Frank, Regenerative Med, Cellular MRI and its role in stem cell therapy. 3 (2):199–215, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bulte, D. Kraitchman D, NMR Biomed, Iron oxide MR contrast agents for molecular and cellular imaging. 17 (7):484–499, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. Berman, P. Walczak, J. Bulte, Wiley Interdiscip Rev Nanomed Nanobiotechnol, Tracking stem cells using magnetic nanoparticles. 3 (4):343–355, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gupta, R. Naregalkar, V. Vaidya, M. Gupta, Nanomedicine, Recent advances on surface engineering of magnetic iron oxide nanoparticles and their biomedical applications. 2 (1):23–39, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- H. Mok, M. Zhang, Expert Opin Drug Deliv, Superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticle-based delivery systems for biotherapeutics. 10(1):73–87, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Li, M. Chen, T. Kanade, Med Image Comput Comput Assist Interv, Cell population tracking and lineage construction with spatiotemporal context. 10(Pt 2):295–302, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- W. Liu, J. Frank, Eur J Radiol, Detection and quantification of magnetically labeled cells by cellular MRI. 70(2):258–264, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Telrandhe, A. Pimpalkar, Kendhe, World Conference on Futuristic Trends in Research and Innovation for Social Welfare (Startup Conclave), Detection of brain tumor from MRI images by using segmentation & SVM. (pp. 1-6). IEEE., (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Iqbal, J. Sheetlani, Biotechnology Research Asia, Application of modified K means clustering algorithm in segmentation of medical images of brain tumour. Biosciences. 14(2), 735-739., (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.