BIO Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “Sustainable Development of Traditional and Organic Agriculture in the Concept of Green Economy” (SDGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Agrobiotechnology in Crop and Livestock Production|
|Published online||13 January 2022|
- E. N. Sinskaya, Historical geography of cultural flora (at the dawn of agriculture), 480 (1969) [Google Scholar]
- D. N. Pryanishnikov, Selected plants, 735 (1963) [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Goncharov, Oilseeds: scientific and technical bulletin of the All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Oilseeds, 1(173), 36 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Sandhu, G. Singh, Springer, Cham, 317 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Filimonov, Tendencies of agricultural production in modern Russia: materials of the XII international scientific and practical conference, 285 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Vydrin, Varietal zoning of agricultural crops and the results of variety testing in the Tyumen region for 2011, 15 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Karpachev, Feed production, 12, 17 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Dawood, M. S. Sadak, Middle East J Agric Res., 3, 943 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- W. Long, et al., Frontiers in genetics, 9, 399 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. P. Kondratenko, O. M. Soboleva, A. S. Sukhikh, M. G. Kurbanova, IV International Scientific and Practical Conference “Modern S&T Equipments and Problems in Agriculture”, 116 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- F. E. Açikgöz, et al., Ziraat Fakültesi Dergisi, Uludağ Üniversitesi, 28(1), 43 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. M. de Oliveira, M. A. Stahl, A. P. B. Ribeiro, R. Grimaldi, L. P. Cardoso, T. G. Kieckbusch, Eur J Lipid Sci Technol., 117, 1762 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- WHO (World Health Organization), World health report (2017) www.who.int [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Weiss, et al., Oilseed crops, Blackwell Science (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ş. Tan, et al., Anadolu, 19(2), 1 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Namvar, T. Khandan, Arch Agron Soil Sci., 61(8), 1137 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. C. Martínez-Ballesta, R. Dominguez-Perles, D. A. Moreno, et al., Agronomy for Sustainable Development, 30, 295 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- P. Malagoli, P. Laine, L. Rossato, A. Ourry, Annals of Botany, 95(5), 853 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- T. Emrebas, Determination of oil and seed yield with yield components of some canola varieties under Kahramanmaras ecological conditions (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Federal State Statistics Service of the Russian Federation, https://rosstat.gov.ru [Google Scholar]
- Federal State Statistics Service for the Kemerovo Region, http://kemerovostat.gks.ru [Google Scholar]
- B. A. Dospekhov, Field experiment methodology (with the basics of statistical processing of research results): a textbook for students of agricultural universities in agronomic, 352 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.