BIO Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “Sustainable Development of Traditional and Organic Agriculture in the Concept of Green Economy” (SDGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Agrobiotechnology in Crop and Livestock Production|
|Published online||13 January 2022|
- G. R. Bayramgulova, Bioecological aspects of epidemiology, epizootology, prevention of intestinal invasions of humans and animals in the Republic of Bashkortostan, 46 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Z. G. Vasilkova, Fundamentals of sanitary helminthology, 47 (1950) [Google Scholar]
- P. A. Velichkin, The resistance of eggs and larvae of strongylids (delafondium, alfortium and trichonematine) to common disinfectants, 10, 77 (1952) [Google Scholar]
- I. P. Gorshkov, E. E. Shumakovich, Methods for dehelminthization of farm animal manure, 1, 149 (1935) [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Zavidovsky, K.M. Sidorov, Dependence of egg development on temperature. Tr. Labor experimental biol. of Moscow zoo, 3, 159 (1927) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Romanenko, I. K. Padchenko, N. V. Chebyshev, Sanitary parasitology, 354 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Skvortsov, Zool. magazine, 1-2, 10 (1942) [Google Scholar]
- K. I. Skryabin, Total devastation — a new stage in improvement of humans and animals from helminthiases, 6 (1945) [Google Scholar]
- K. I. Skryabin, Construction of Soviet helminthology, 211 (1946) [Google Scholar]
- K. I. Skryabin, A. M. Petrov, Fundamentals of Veterinary Nematodology, 566 (1964) [Google Scholar]
- K. I. Skryabin, R. S. Shults, Fundamentals of General Helminthology, 470 (1940) [Google Scholar]
- R. S. Shults, E. V. Gvozdev, Fundamentals of General Helminthology, 1, 491 (1970) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.