BIO Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “Sustainable Development of Traditional and Organic Agriculture in the Concept of Green Economy” (SDGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Agrobiotechnology in Crop and Livestock Production|
|Published online||13 January 2022|
- F. Magdoff, Agric. Res. Educ., 27 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Strauss, Hubei environmental sanitation study, 54 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- A. Cilimburg, Environ Manag., 25, 587 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- G. G. Feachem, D. J. Bradley, H. Garelick, D. D. Mara, World bank studies in water supply and sanitation, 196 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Scandura, Water Sci Technol. 35, 141 (1947) [Google Scholar]
- C.P. Gerba, Groundwater pollution microbiology, 39 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- P. Payment, Water Sci Technol, 21, 283 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- P. Payment, Morbidity and mortality, 46, 4 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- C.P. Gerba, Human viruses in sediments, sludges and soils, 12 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- A. Cilimburg, Morbidity and mortality, 1 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- H. I. Shuval, A. Adin, B. Fattal, E. Rawitz, P. Yekutiel, UNDP (ed) UNDP project management report 6. (Integrated resource recovery series CLO/80/004) World Bank, Washington, 27 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Toranzos, Soil biochemistry, 461 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Doran, In Advances in Agronomy, 1 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- G.W. Thomas, Soil pH and soil acidity, 475 (1966) [Google Scholar]
- M. Y. Silvina, Enterobacteria isolated from an agricultural soil, 4 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Kibblewhite, Soil health in agricultural systems, 685 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- K.O.W. Njira, J. Anim. Plant Sci., 18, 2750 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sugiyama, Plant Dis., 94, 1329 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.