BIO Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “Sustainable Development of Traditional and Organic Agriculture in the Concept of Green Economy” (SDGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Agrobiotechnology in Crop and Livestock Production|
|Published online||13 January 2022|
- E.V. Wulf, The experience of dividing the globe into vegetation areas based on the quantitative distribution of species, 66 (1934) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Galushko, Vegetation cover of Checheno-Ingushetia, 118 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Galushko, Flora of the North Caucasus and questions of its history, 1, 5-130 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Ivanov, Bulletin of the Stavropol State University, 6, 47-57 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Ivanov, Flora of the Pre-Caucasus and its genesis. Stavropol: Publishing House of SSU, 204 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Golovlev, Zapovednoe delo: Problems of protection and ecological restoration of steppe ecosystems, 35-41 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Golovlev, News of the universities of the North Caucasus region. Natural sciences, 8, 30-36 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Tolmachev, Comparative floristic methods and problems of florogenesis. Novosibirsk: Science, 195 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Shkhagapsoev, N.V. Starikova, Analysis of the natural flora of KabardinoBalkaria. -Nalchik, 113 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- M.U. Umarov, M.A. Taisumov, Abstract of the flora of the Chechen Republic. Grozny, 152 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.