BIO Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “Sustainable Development of Traditional and Organic Agriculture in the Concept of Green Economy” (SDGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Trends in Agricultural Technologies|
|Published online||13 January 2022|
- S.I. Voronov, V.P. Zvolinsky, Yu.N. Pleskachev et al., Agriculture, 2, 24 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- G.T. Balakay, Soybeans on irrigated lands, 138 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Bondarev, Change of physical properties and water regime of soil during irrigation (1982) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Borodychev, K.I. Pimonov, E.N. Mikhailichenko, Fertility, 1, 34 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Borodychev, A.V. Shu-ravilin, V.T. Skorikov, Agriculture, 8, 25 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Viter, V.I. Turusov, V.M. Garmashov, S.A. Gavrilova, Soil cultivation as a factor in regulating soil fertility, 173 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Gasanov, A.A. Aytemirov, Resource-saving tillage for crops of field crop rotation in Dagestan: monograph, 286 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Gish, G.S. Gikalo, Vegetable growing of the south of Russia: textbook, 632 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. Gorbachev, Chief agronomist, 2, 63 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Devterova, O.A. Well-being, Agriculture, 3, 31 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Zhidkov, O. G. Chamurliev, The main tillage in irrigated crop rotations of the Lower Volga region: monograph (Volgograd: Volgograd GAU), 152 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Kirillov, A.G. Lozhkin and A.I. Volkov, Agricultural science, 10, 8 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kiryushin, Agriculture, 3, 3 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.L. Kurachenko, A.A. Kartavyh, Agriculture, 2, 17 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Litvinov, Field experiment technique in vegetable growing. -M.: Publishing house of VNIIO, 648 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.R. Magomedov, G.Ya. Khalidova, Agricultural science, 1, 9 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Turusov, V.M. Garmashov, N.A. necessary, etc., Agriculture, 6, 25 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Chamurliev, G.O. Chamurliev, Fertility, 2, 48 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Chernogorov, P.A. Chekmarev, I.I. Vasenev et al., Agroecological assessment of land and optimization of land use, 268 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Sharushov. A. Dozorov, A. Naumov, M. Garanin, International Agricultural Journal, 4, 45 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Sheptukhov, Minimization of processing and direct sowing in crop cultivation technologies, 208 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Yushkevich, D.A. Golovanov, Agriculture, 5, 30 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P.W. Under, H. Blanco-Canqui, Conservation tillage, Handbook of Soil Science: Resource Management and Environmental Impacts 2nd ed. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Valiboa, Brandi G. Lagomarsino, et al., Soil and Tillage Research, 154, 126 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.