BIO Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “Sustainable Development of Traditional and Organic Agriculture in the Concept of Green Economy” (SDGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Trends in Agricultural Technologies|
|Published online||13 January 2022|
- P.N. Vinogradov, S.S. Shevchenko, O.L. Sedov, S.G. Tishkovets, A.V. Ipatov, V.V. Grishechko, V.G. Pritula, D.Yu. Mozgovoy, A.V. Izhutkin, Guidelines for the process design of greenhouses and greenhouse complexes for growing vegetables and seedlings, 103 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Gil, A.I. Pashkovsky, L.T. Sulima, Modern indoor and outdoor vegetable growing. Practical guide, 468 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Dzhabrailov, Proceedings of Kazan University, 5, 24-28 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- F.S. Dzhalilov, D. Amini, Gavrish, 2, 24-25 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Andreev, Kh. Ganev, Solskostop. Tech., 36(1), 14-18 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Mamonov, Vegetable crops, 244 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- State and problems of scientific support of vegetable growing in greenhouses, 152 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- E. Czuper, Halso ogrodn., 58(11), 17 (1991) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.