BIO Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “Sustainable Development of Traditional and Organic Agriculture in the Concept of Green Economy” (SDGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Trends in Agricultural Technologies|
|Published online||13 January 2022|
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), https://www.fao.org [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Litvinov, Plant protection and quarantine, 4, 3 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- National Organic Union of the Russian Federation, https://rosorganic.ru [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Panasyuk, AgroEkoEngineering, 2(99), 194 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. P. Boyko, Russia: trends and development prospects, 12-1, 712 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Starovoitova, Agroengineering, 6(76), 42 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law “On Organic Products and on Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation” dated August 03, 2018 No. 280-FZ (latest edition). [Google Scholar]
- THE DAIRYNEWS. https://www.dairynews.ru [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Markaryan, Eastern Analytics, 3, 71 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Sidorova, Potatoes and vegetables, 8, 28 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Zavyalova, IzvestiaSPbGAU, 39, 45 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Dospekhov. Field experiment methodology (with the basics of statistical processing of research results): Textbook for higher agricultural educational institutions, M.: Alliance, 351 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Belik, Experimental methodology in vegetable and melon growing, M.: Agropromizdat, 312 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Kotov, Vegetable growing with the open ground: tutorial, SPb.: Prospect Nauki, 360 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Sinelnikov. Soils of the agricultural zone in the south of the Far East: Text of lectures, Ussuriisk, 60 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- Technical Regulations of the Customs Union TR CU 021/2011 “On Food Safety”.https://www.rst.gov.ru [Google Scholar]
- Organic Farming Union, https://soz.bio [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.