BIO Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “Sustainable Development of Traditional and Organic Agriculture in the Concept of Green Economy” (SDGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Trends in Agricultural Technologies|
|Published online||13 January 2022|
- I.V. Smirnova, Bulletin of the Mari State University, 1(13), 87 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Global Seed. Organic farming (2021) http://www.globalseed.info [Google Scholar]
- J. Paull, Journal of Social and Development Sciences, 2(3), 111 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- The World of Organic Agriculture 2019. FiBL and IFOAM (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Paull, Journal of Environment Protection and Sustainable Development, 5(2), 70 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Anischenko, Food policy and security, 2, 97 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Organic agriculture: innovative technologies, experience, prospects. / scientific. analyte. Overview, 92 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Strategy of scientific and technological development of the Russian Federation (approved by the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of December 1, No. 642) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Dyatlovskaya E. Rosstat published the first operational results of the agricultural census 2016. Agroinvestor (2016) https://www.agroinvestor.ru [Google Scholar]
- E. Manukyan, In Rosstat told about the tasks of the agricultural census in 2021. Russian newspaper (2021) https://rg.ru [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Ignatieva, Pitchfork on the ground: what the last microcensus will show. Izvestia. (2021) https://iz.ru [Google Scholar]
- Official site of the government of the Sverdlovsk region (2021) http://midural.ru [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Polyakova, M.P. Grigorieva, Service in Russia and abroad, 11(5), 31 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.