BIO Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “Sustainable Development of Traditional and Organic Agriculture in the Concept of Green Economy” (SDGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 January 2022|
- D. Bazzana, B. Zaitchik, G. Gilioli, Structural Change and Economic Dynamics (2020) [Google Scholar]
- F. Ceballos, S. Kannan, B. Kramer, B. World Development, 136, 105069 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Hua, W. Zhao, S. Wang, B. Fu, P. Pereira, Conservation and Recycling, 163, 105102 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Van Geffen, E. van Herpen, S. J. Sijtsema, Conservation and Recycling, 163, 105041 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. M. Gitonga, M. Visser, C. Mulwa, World Development Perspectives, 20, 100239. (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Xu, Z. Zhang, H. Liu, F. Zhong, J. Bai, S. Cheng, Food Policy, 101918 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Methodical recommendations MP 22.214.171.1242-08 “Norms of Physiological Needs for Energy and Nutrients for Various Groups of the Population of the Russian Federation” (approved by Chief State Sanitary Doctor of the Russian Federation on December 18, 2008), https://base.garant.ru/2168105/ [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated May 07, 2012 No. 606 (as amended on October 25, 2019) “On Measures to Implement the Demographic Policy of the Russian Federation”, http://www.pravo.gov.ru [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Bebinov, O.N. Krivoshchekova. Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Vocational Education SibADI, (2016) https://www.elibrary.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Nureyev, A. Inshakova, V. Sorokozherdieva, Strategies for the modernization of Russia: problems of formation of the rule of law and an effective innovative economy (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Safiullin, A.F. Mingazova, Kazan Economic Bulletin, 1(39), 71(2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.