BIO Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “Sustainable Development of Traditional and Organic Agriculture in the Concept of Green Economy” (SDGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||13 January 2022|
- A.V. Agibalov, L.A. Zaporozhtseva, V.B. Malitskaya, Z.P. Medelyaeva, Yu.V. Tkacheva, Agricultural companies as a russian regions’ economic driver, 35th International Business Information Management Association Conference (IBIMA). Proceedings of the 35th International Business Information Management Association Conference (IBIMA) 1623 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Altukhov, Food Security of the Russian Federation: Assessment Methodology Issues Economics of Agricultural and Processing Enterprises, 7, 2 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Zaporoztseva, The problem of reproduction in agriculture, 36th International Business Information Management Association Conference (IBIMA). Proceedings of the 36th International Business Information Management Association Conference (IBIMA) 1808 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Ivanov, S.N. Seregin, Agro-industrial policy of the EAEU: ensuring food security Suga, 10, 14 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Bryantseva, Assessment of the potential of ensuring industrial and production safety on the basis of creation of polycluster formations in the aic Bulletin of the Saratov State Agrarian University. N.I. Vavilov., 10, 70 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Vysotskaya, L.V. Briantseva, Coherence degree characteristic of production, industrial and food security of agro-industrial complex subsystems IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. 6th International Conference on Agriproducts Processing and Farming. 012102 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L.O. Makarevich, A.V. Ulezko, The mechanism of integrational interactions of economic subjects: methodological aspects, The Challenge of Sustainability in Agricultural Systems. Сер. “Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems” Heidelberg 23 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Ushachev, Import substitution in the agro-industrial complex of Russia: trends, problems, ways of development, Economy of agricultural and processing enterprises, 1, 2 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.