BIO Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “Sustainable Development of Traditional and Organic Agriculture in the Concept of Green Economy” (SDGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Formation of the Employer’s Brand in the Integrated Structures of the Agro-Industrial Complex|
|Published online||13 January 2022|
- M. Brettel, N. Friederichsen, M. Keller, M. Rosenberg, International Journal of Mechanical, Aerospace, Industrial, Mechatronic and Manufacturing Engineering, 8, 37–44 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Alcácer, J. Cantwell, L. Piscitello, Journal of International Business Studies, 47, 499–512 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Strange, A. Zucchella, Multinational Business Review, 25, 174–184, 3 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Goötz, B. Jankowska, European Planning Studies, 25, 1633–1653 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Goötz, Foresight and STI Governance, 13, 72–83 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. Belussi, European Urban and Regional Studies, 12, 247–268 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Delgado, M.E. Porter, S. Stern, Defining clusters of related industries (NBER Working Paper 20375), Cambridge, MA, National Bureau of Economic Research (2014) http://www.nber.org/papers/w20375. [Google Scholar]
- A. Konyavsky, Yu. M. Akatkin, E. D. Yasinovskaya, Information Security, 2, 14-16 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Korolev, A. Polukhin, Kommersant, 174/P, 7 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S. Vodianova, ICT Analytics and Digital Media. https://json.tv/. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.