BIO Web Conf.
Volume 43, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “VAVILOV READINGS-2021” (VVRD 2021) dedicated to the 101st anniversary of the discovery of the law of homological series and the 134th anniversary of the birth of N. I. Vavilov
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modern Agrobiotechnologies for Ensuring Sustainable Development of Agriculture|
|Published online||19 January 2022|
- I.A. Bayrakov, R.A. Gakaev, Geoecological foundations of the use of natural resources and environmental protection in the Chechen Republic, 58 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Bokarev, Green Investments in Russia: Search for Priority Areas (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Zakharova, «Green» economy as a new course of development: global and regional aspects (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Federal national project «Ecology» (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. G. Tyaglov, Modern aspects of the development of the «green economy» in the Russian Federation, 104 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Onishchenko, The role of the state in the development of the «Green Economy», 560 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- O.D. Ermolenko, Problems and prospects for the development of viticulture on the basis of state support, 362 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kiryushin, Ecological foundations of agriculture, 267 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- H. Buller, G.A. Wilson G.A., Agri-environmental policy in the European Union: Ashgate. Aldershot, 291 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. Lohr, T. Park, L. Higley, Farmer risk assessment for voluntary insecticide reduction (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.