BIO Web Conf.
Volume 43, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “VAVILOV READINGS-2021” (VVRD 2021) dedicated to the 101st anniversary of the discovery of the law of homological series and the 134th anniversary of the birth of N. I. Vavilov
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||19 January 2022|
- S.V. Vorobievskaya, Materials of the XX International Scientific and Production Conference (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Pikalyuk, G.A. Moroz, S.A. Kutia, Methodical manual for the production of anatomical preparations (2004) [Google Scholar]
- L.E. Kuznetsov, V.V. Khokhlov, S.P. Fadeev, V.B. Shigeev, Embalming and Restoring Corpses: A Manual (1999) [Google Scholar]
- B. Belkin, A. Zharov, V. Prudnikov, Pathomorphological diagnostics of animal diseases Atlas-album (Moscow, “Aquarium”, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Pomeshchikova, M.S. Nuralieva, S.V. Vorobievskaya, I.V. Kulachenko, Materials of the international student scientific conference (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Statsenko, S.V. Vorobievskaya, Materials of the international student scientific conference (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K.T. Onwuama, S.O. Salami, O. Ali, J.O. Nzalak, Int. J. Morphol., 30, 2 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O.J. Ezugwori, Journal of Experimental and Clinical Anatomy (2001) [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Mayor, Embalming: History, Theory and Practice (McGraw – Hill, Appleton and Lange, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Frederick, K.G. Strub, The principles and practice of embalming (Dallas, 1989) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.