BIO Web Conf.
Volume 43, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “VAVILOV READINGS-2021” (VVRD 2021) dedicated to the 101st anniversary of the discovery of the law of homological series and the 134th anniversary of the birth of N. I. Vavilov
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||19 January 2022|
- S.V. Shilkina, Global trends in waste management and analysis of the situation in Russia, Rus. J. of Resources, сonservation and recycling, 7, 1 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- О.G. Saimanova, I.V. Epifanova, A.A. Plekhanova, Renovation of housing stock as a way to solve the problem of old and emergency stock, Innovative development strategies in Construction and urban economy: Proceedings of the IV International Conference of SamSTU (2018) [Google Scholar]
- О.G. Saimanova, N.V. Solopova, Construction Technologies (2021) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Oleynik, V.I. Brodskiy, Bull. of the Dnieper State Ac. of Civil Eng. & Arch., 10 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B. Huang, X. Wang, Kua H., Y. Geng, R. Bleischwitz, J. Ren, J. of Resources, Cons. & Rec., 129 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Chulkov, B.Eh. Nazirov, Rus. J. of Resources, Cons. & Rec., 5, 4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Kolodyazhny, S.N. Zolotukhin, A.A. Abramenko, Ye.A. Artemova, Vestnik MGSU, Monthly J. on Const. & Arch., 15, 2 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Domínguez, J. Ceramics Int., 42, 14 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Contreras, J. Const. & Build. Mat., 123 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ossa, J. of Cleaner Prod., 135 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Poulikakos, J. Res., Conserv. & Rec., Elsevier, 116 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Youcai, S. Huang, Pollution Control and Resource Recovery: Industrial Construction and Demolition Wastes (Great Britain, Butterworth Heinemann, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Youcai, H. Sheng, Recycling Technologies and Pollution Potential for Contaminated Construction and Demolition Waste in Recycling Processes (Great Britain, Butterworth Heinemann, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- F.J. Colomer Mendoza, J. Waste Manag., 59 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Koroleva, ITMO Sc. J., 2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.