BIO Web Conf.
Volume 43, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “VAVILOV READINGS-2021” (VVRD 2021) dedicated to the 101st anniversary of the discovery of the law of homological series and the 134th anniversary of the birth of N. I. Vavilov
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||19 January 2022|
- T. Meyes, S. Mortimor, Effective implementation of HACCP: Learning from the experience of others textbook St. Petersburg, Profession (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L. Knowler, J. Howell, B. Gold, E. Coleman, O. Mone, V. Knowler, Statistical methods of product quality control Moscow (Publishing House of Standards, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Surak, A. Quality Progress, John Recipe for Safe Food: ISO 22000 and HACCP, 2 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D. Worsfold, C. J. Griffith, Widening HACCP implementation in the catering industry (2021) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Shkurina, V.A Bukhovets, Food technologies of the future: innovations in the production and processing of agricultural products, Mandatory preliminary measures in the HACCP system (2021) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Bukhovets, D.V. Efimova, L.V. Davydova, Technique and technology of food production, Development of technology for the production of bakery products of increased nutritional value Technology and technology of food production, 2 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. I. Ponomarev, S. I. Lukina, N. N. Alekhina, T. N. Malutina, O. N. Voropayeva, Workshop on Industry Technology (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Rye sowing areas in Russia, Results of 2019 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. N. Alekhina, E. I. Ponomareva, H. Y. Botasheva, N. V. Oleynikov, Materials of the IX All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference of Scientists of Students, postgraduate, Expansion of raw material base for food production Technologies and equipment of chemical, biotechnology and food industry (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Shyurova, A.A. Tsarenko, I.V. Schmidt, M.E. Rubanova, O.S. Bashinskaya, L.I. Chekmareva, G.N. Popov, International Journal of Engineering and Technology (UAE), Aspects of development of rural territories in the Russian Federation, 38, 4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Shyurova, A.G. Subbotin, V.I. Zhuzhukin, V.B. Narushev, N.V. Stepanova, O.S. Bashinskaya, Agrarian Scientific Journal. Evaluation of winter wheat varieties and lines for adaptability to the conditions of the Lower Volga region, 7 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.