BIO Web Conf.
Volume 51, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Modernization to Advanced Development: Ensuring Competitiveness and Scientific Leadership of the Agro-Industrial Complex” (IDSISA 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Actual Problems of Veterinary Medicine and Microbiology|
|Published online||02 August 2022|
- V. Sorensen, S.E. Jorsal, J. Mousing, Diseases of the respiratory system Blackwell Publishing IA USA 161–194 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Belyaeva, V.A. Savinov, V.V. Belimenko, A.V. Kapustin, A.I. Laishevtsev, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. conference proceedings. Krasnoyarsk Science and Technology City Hall of the Russian Union of Scientific and Engineering Associations, 32040 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Brockmeier, Veterinary Microbiology 99, 75–78 (2004) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M.F. De Jong, Progressive and nonprogressive atrophic rhinitis,s Iowa State University Press Ames IA 355–384 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Ga Young Park, Hye Min Lee, Hyun Jin Yu, Jee Soo Son, Sang Joon Park, Kyoung Seob Song Bordetella bronchiseptica bacteriophage suppresses B. bronchiseptica induced inflammation in swine nasal turbinate cells 4 Received: 5 September Accepted: 16 October 2018 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kapustin et al., Diagnostics of pasteurellosis of farm animals, birds and fur animals Moscow (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kadlec, S. Schwarz Antimicrobial Resistance in Bordetella bronchiseptica Microbiol. Spectr. 6 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Laishevtsev, A.V. Kapustin, A.M. Gulyukin, Proceedings of the Kuban State Agrarian University 63 132–138 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Laishevtsev, A.V. Kapustin, N.V. Pimenov, Veterinary medicine and feeding 3, 64–66 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Belyaeva, A.V. Kapustin, P.N. Shastin, A.M. Gulyukin, A.I. Laishevtsev, Veterinary Medicine, Animal Science and Biotechnology 9 42–55 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.