BIO Web Conf.
Volume 51, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Modernization to Advanced Development: Ensuring Competitiveness and Scientific Leadership of the Agro-Industrial Complex” (IDSISA 2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Innovative Technologies for the Production and Processing of Crop and Livestock Products: Problems and Prospects for Practical Implementation|
|Published online||02 August 2022|
- T. V. Murtuzalieva, M. E. Seifullaeva, Bulletin of the Russian Economic University named after G.V. Plekhanov. E 12, 4 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Larionov, E.S. Yatrusheva, O.Yu. Checheneshkina, Agrarian bulletin of the Urals J. E 7, 9 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Larionov, O. N. Dmitrieva, N. I. Endierov, E.S. Yatrusheva, Problems on Veterinary Sanitation, Hygiene and Ecology J. E 4, 6 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Larionov, O. Yu. Checheneshkina, E. S. Yatrusheva, N. I. Endierov, Problems on Veterinary Sanitation, Hygiene and Ecology J. E 1, 5 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Yatrusheva, Agrarian bulletin of the Urals J. E 2, 7 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Filatov, I.V. Ermakov, Herald of the Academy. E 1, 9 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. Larionov, O. Kayukovab and V. Semenov IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. Cep. “International AgroScience Conference, AgroScience 2021” (2021) [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Larionov, K. D. Dzhanabekov, V. G. Semenov, G. K. Dzhanabekova, A. Yu. Lavrentiev, N. V. Mardarieva, O. Yu. Checheneshkina The bulletin the national academy of sciences of the republic of Kazakxstan. J. E 3, 385 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Larionov, V. G. Semenov, D. A. Baimucanov, N. I. Kosyayev, I. A. Alekseev, D. A. Nicitin, A. K. Karynbayev, The bulletin the national academy of sciences of the republic of Kazakxstan. J. E 1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.