BIO Web Conf.
Volume 51, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Modernization to Advanced Development: Ensuring Competitiveness and Scientific Leadership of the Agro-Industrial Complex” (IDSISA 2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Innovative Technologies for the Production and Processing of Crop and Livestock Products: Problems and Prospects for Practical Implementation|
|Published online||02 August 2022|
- M.N. Alshevskaya, O.V. Anistratova, V.A. Baranauskaya, Bulleting of the KSTU, 63 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Alekseev, A.M. Volkov, R.N. Ivanova, I.O. Efimova, Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals, 2(132) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Ivanova, I.A. Alekseev, Hygiene and Ecology, 1(7) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Andrianov, S.A. Grikshas, The use of a protein preparation in brine in the production of whole-muscle pork products, In the collection: Current problems of agricultural science: applied and research aspects. Collection of scientific papers of the All-Russian (National) Scientific and Practical Conference, Nalchik, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Fedorova, V.H. Fedorov, Bulletin of MichSAU, 2 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Mashkina, E.S. Stepanenko, Polzunovsky Bulletin, 4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Donets, N.I. Pokintelitsa, Equipment and technology of food production, 47(4), (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Ivanov, I.I. Kishenko, Yu.P. Kryzhova, Technique and technology of food production, 1 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Andreeva, T.Ts. Dagbaeva, Meat Technologies, 1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Merenkova, I.Yu. Potorko, I.V. Zakharov, Bulletin of SUrSU series “Food and biotechnology”, 3(2) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Jamakaeva, N.A. Popov, M.Yu. Borisova, Kyrgyz State Technical University named after I. Razzakov, 3(12) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Lisitsyn, I.V. Reshetov, All about meat, 1 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Yaremchuk, Modern injection trends, Meat Technologies, 1 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- D. Deuri, P. Hazarika, T.P. Singh, L. Chhangte, P. Singh, S. Talukder, Effect of curing ingredients and vacuum packaging on the physicochemical and storage quality of ready-to-eat Vawksa rep (smoked pork product) during refrigerated storage, 9(6) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Michelakou, E. Giaouris, D. Doultsos, C. Nasopoulou, P. Skandamis, Syglino of Monemvasia» stored under vacuum at different temperatures Heliyon, 7(11) (2021) [Google Scholar]
- K. KarlŁowski, B. Windyga, M. Fonberg-Broczek, H. Ściezyńska, A. Grochowska, K. Górecka, J. Mroczek, D. Grochalska, A Barabasz, J. Arabas, J. Szczepek, S. Porowski, Effects of high pressure treatment on the microbiological quality, texture and colour of vacuum packed pork meat products (2002) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Overholt, B.C. Peterson, A.C. Dilger, D.D. Boler, Shelf-life and processing yields of moisture-enhanced pork loins formulated with «gourmet» salts LWT - Food Science and Technology (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.