BIO Web Conf.
Volume 51, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Modernization to Advanced Development: Ensuring Competitiveness and Scientific Leadership of the Agro-Industrial Complex” (IDSISA 2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Innovative Technologies for the Production and Processing of Crop and Livestock Products: Problems and Prospects for Practical Implementation|
|Published online||02 August 2022|
- N. A. Voronkova, I. A. Bobrenko, N. M. Nevenchannaya and V. I. Popova Efficiency of biologization of agriculture in Western Siberia (on the example of the Omsk region). IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science III International Scientific Conference: AGRITECH-III-2020: Agribusiness, Environmental Engineering and Biotechnologies. Krasnoyarsk. 22071 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P. Calvo, L. Nelson, J.W. Kloepper, Agricultural uses of plant biostimulants Plant Soil 383, 3-41 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. K. Chebotar, Yu. V. Laktionov and V. V. Yakhno, Microbiological preparations in the system of ecological agriculture Regional Ecology 6(41), 41-47 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Mikula, G. Izydorczyk, D. Skrzypczak, M. Mironiuk, K. Moustakas, A. Witek-Krowiak and K. Chojnacka, Controlled release micronutrient fertilizers for precision agriculture - A review Science of the Total Environment 712 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Belik, S. Sviridova, T. Yurina, The effectiveness of biological products and micronutrient fertilizers use in row crops cultivation E3S Web of Conferences 273, 01002 (2021) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Lamond, and T. L. Wesley, In-season fertilization for high yield soybean production Better Crops, 85, 6-11 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- O. B. Kononchuk and S. V. Pyda, The efficiency of combined use of inoculation and em-technologies in the cultivation of legumes Modern scientific research and their practical application 21301, 46-60 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. M. Tishkov, Productivity of soybean in case of foliage feeding of plants by micro-removal and treatment by growth regulators on leached chernozem Oilseeds. VNIIMK 2(137), 91–97 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Tyurina, R.A. Kulinich, The use of biological products in the cultivation of peas, chinas, lentils and soybeans for the formation of highly productive agrocenoses in the Crimea Agrarian Russia. 1, 14-16 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kshnikatkina, A. Galiullin, S. Kshnikatkin and P. Alenin, Legume-rhizobial symbiosis of the pannonian clover variety anik using complex microelements and growth regulators Scientific papers. series b. horticulture 64 (1), 659-664 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- O. Yu. Shtark, V. A. Zhukov, A. S. Sulima, R. Singh, T. S. Naumkina, G. A. Akhtemova and A. Yu. Orisov Prospects for the use of multi-component symbiotic systems of the legumes, Ecological genetics 13, 33-45 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Guzhvin, V.V. Turchin, V.D. Kumacheva, A.A. Tsykora, Application of nitrogen-fixing biological products for field crops on ordinary chernozem Bulletin of the Don State Agrarian University. 4-1 (38), 74-80 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Turyanskiy, O. V. Grigorov and S. S. Kulkov, Conditions for Soybean Productivity Formation Depending on the Elements of Organic Farming Systems Dostizheniya nauki i tekhniki APK 10 (31) 57-61 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. N. Prokina, Dependence of yield and quality of soybean grain on macro and micro fertilizers against the background of liming aftereffect Agricultural Science Euro-North-East. 21(4), 417-424 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Koryagin, E. Kulikova, N. Koryagina and A. Kuznetsov, Agroecological evaluation of application the microbiological fertilizers in lentil cultivation technology Scientific Papers-Series A-Agronomy 63 (1), 361-365 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Lozhkin, L. V. Eliseeva and S. V. Filippova, Influence of sowing methods and micro fertilizers on soybean productivity Bulletin of the Ulyanovsk State Agricultural Academy, 1 (49), 38-44 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. V. Eliseeva, I. Y. Glinsky and S. V. Filippova, The influence of humic preparations on the productivity and quality of soybean seeds Bulletin of KrasGAU, 7 (172), 3-10 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kahraman, Nutritional value and foliar fertilization in soybean J. Elem. 22(1), 55–66 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.