BIO Web Conf.
Volume 51, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Modernization to Advanced Development: Ensuring Competitiveness and Scientific Leadership of the Agro-Industrial Complex” (IDSISA 2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Digital and Engineering Technologies as a Factor in the Intensive Development of Agriculture|
|Published online||02 August 2022|
- A.V. Agibalov, coll. of sci. art. of the IV Int. sci. and pract. Conf. “Political economic problems of the development of modern agro-economic systems”, 87-89 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Anishchenko, Food Policy and Security, 6(2), 97–108 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Badenko, A.A. Fedotov, coll. of mat. of the conf. “Information and resource digital agricultural development platform” (as part of the business program international agro-industrial exhibition “Agrorus-2020” St. Petersburg, September 02–05, 2020), 21 – 26 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Volchenkova, Coll. of sci. pap. of the II National sci. and pract. Conf. “Development of the agro-industrial complex in a digital economy”, 3–6 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Zhukova, Bulletin of the Voronezh State Agrarian University, 4, 244–255 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Lovchikova, Bulletin of agrarian science, 6, 104-112 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Medennikov, Chronoeconomics, 5, 12-17 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Shelkovnikov, I. G. Kuznetsova, M.S. Petukhova, A.A. Alekseev, Bulletin of the Transbaikal State University, 8, 119-126 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Kusakina, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 726, 695-700 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Vertakova, Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, 87, 856-865 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.