BIO Web Conf.
Volume 51, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Modernization to Advanced Development: Ensuring Competitiveness and Scientific Leadership of the Agro-Industrial Complex” (IDSISA 2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||The Role of Economic Science in the Innovative Development of the Agro-Industrial Complex. State Policy to Support the Agro-Industrial Complex and Agro-Tourism|
|Published online||02 August 2022|
- A.V. Veselov, Social engineering: the essence and paradigm methodology. Autoref. diss. cand. ph. scien. 09.00.11. Moscow: MGIU, 32 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Teplyakov, A.S. Timokhovich, Social engineering. Analysis and methods of protection, Academy, 7(34), (2018) URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/sotsialnaya-inzheneriya-analiz-i-metody-zaschity [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Volkov, Human transformation: critical reflection of social engineering versus naive reflexivity of trust in oneself and "one’s own", Transformation of human potential in the context of the century. Materials of the III All-Russian Scientific Forum "Science of the future – the science of the young". Nizh. Novgorod, Publishing House of NISOC, 229-233 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Urzha, Social engineering as a methodology of management activity, Sociological research, 10, 87-96 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Laminina, Possibilities of social engineering in information technologies, Humanities, socio-economic and social sciences, 2 (2017) https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/vozmozhnosti-sotsialnoy-inzhenerii-v-informatsionnyh-tehnologiyah/viewer [Google Scholar]
- The number of cybercrimes in Russia https://www.tadviser.ru/index.php [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Kara-Murza, Manipulation of consciousness, Moscow: Eksmo, 832 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Cheremnykh, S.V. Cheremnykh, Strategic management: a process-cost approach to business management, Moscow: Finance and Statistics, 736 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Achkasova, M.V. Metkin, Public relations as social engineering, Moscow: Yurayt (2021) https://www.ozon.ru/product/svyazi-s-obshchestvennostyu-kak-sotsialnaya-inzheneriya-2-e-izd-ispr-i-dop-uchebnik-dlya-141367305/?sh=wHW8awAAAA [Google Scholar]
- M. Kuznetsov, I. Simdyanov, Social engineering and social hackers, St. Petersburg: BHV-Petersburg, 358, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M.O. Yangaeva, Social engineering as a way of committing cybercrimes, Bulletin of the Siberian. [Google Scholar]
- K.D. Mitnik, V.L. Saimon, The Art of Deception: translated from English, Moscow: Ai-Ti Company, 360 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- K.D. Mitnik, V.L. Saimon, The ghost is online. Memoirs of the greatest hacker: translated from English, Moscow: Eksmo, 416 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K.D. Mitnik, V.L. Saimon, The Art of Invasion: translated from English, Moscow: DMK-Press, 280 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- N. Artemov, Social engineering – hacking technology https://emisare.medium.com/soc ialnaya-ingeneria-9f16e0ba7fa5 [Google Scholar]
- What is social engineering: history, methods http//www.reg.ru/blog/chto-takoe-sotsialnaya-inzheneriya/ [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Bistyakina, T.V. Solovyova, E.G. Pankova, Social well-being of elderly people during the self-isolation regime, Social policy and Sociology, 19(3 (136)), 33-39 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.Yu. Yevglevsky, M.M. Putyato, A.S. Makaryan, I.V. Volodin, Research of social engineering mechanisms and analysis of counteraction methods, Scientific works of the Kuban State Technical University, 2, 57-68 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Actual cyber threats https://www.ptsecurity.com/ru-ru/research/analytics/cybersec urity-threatscape-2020 - q2/ [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Boikov, Marketing features of the promotion of innovative products on Internet sites, Economy: yesterday, today. Tomorrow, 7(3A), 64-74 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Russian schools will supplement the lessons of Health and Safety with courses on cybersecurity https://4pda.ru/2020/01/09/366366/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.