BIO Web Conf.
Volume 52, 2022International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 September 2022|
- G. V. Safonov, B. Yesekina, Sh., Tuebekova, Decarbonization of the national economy: strategies and scenarios, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan. A series of social sciences and humanities, 313 (3), 13–22 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Zh. Daukeeva (Ed.) Decarbonization of extractive industries of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Nur-Sultan: Bi-PRINT, 2021). [Google Scholar]
- S. Daukei (Ed.) Decarbonization of Economy’s Extractive Sectors of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Nur-Sultan: Bi-PRINT, 2021) [Google Scholar]
- D. Ray, D. McMichael, Heat pumps (Moscow: Energoizdat. 1982) [Google Scholar]
- G. Heinrich et al. Heat pump installations for heating and hot water supply (Moscow: Stroyizdat, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- G. P. Vasiliev, Geothermal heat pump systems of heat supply, Thermal power engineering, 6, 33–41 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. G. Kuzmina, Energy saving during trigeneration in technologies with circulating water supply, Turbines and Diesels, July – August, pp. 12-14, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sh. Alimgazin, S. G. Alimgazina, Heat pump technologies for heat supply of various objects. Experience of the Republic of Kazakhstan, AVOK, Energy saving, 8, 68–73, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sh. Alimgazin, I. A. Sultanguzin, Yu. V. Yavorovsky, I.G. Akhmetova, A. N. Berguzinov, Prospects of using absorption heat transformers to improve energy efficiency of industrial enterprises of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Bulletin of Toraighyrov University. The Energy series 4, 21–33 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- K. V. Alexandryan, R. G. Hanoyan, The use of low-potential heat for heating greenhouses, 3, 6–8 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Shushunova, Efficiency of using heat pumps for cooling milk and heating water at livestock complexes of the agro-industrial complex: PhD dissertation (Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Aerocond Moscow, Retrieved from: http://www.aerocond.ru [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Pozdnyakov, V. A. Shchelkanov, A. A. Gridnev, Absorption bromistolithium refrigerating machine ABHM-1000VN in the trigeneration system of a greenhouse plant. Energy saving 7, 56–64, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Annual Message to the people of Kazakhstan of the First President of the country on the launch of a new special project “Auyl-El besigi” within the framework of the program “Rukhani Zhangyru” (Nur-Sultan, 2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.