BIO Web Conf.
Volume 52, 2022International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 September 2022|
- A. S. Muhammadieva, R. S. Muhammadiev, R. S. Muhammadiev, L. R. Valiullin, Isolation and study of morphological and biochemical properties of new strains of lactic acid bacteria promising for creation of probiotic preparations, Veterinarian 3, 39–46 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. G. Poghosyan, R. S. Hajimusaev, Physiological features of young sheep with early intensive fattening, Problems of the biology of productive animals 3, 77–86 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. Molyanova, M. Nogotkov, N. Chigina, Effect of the Bacillus subtilis-based drug on the morphobiochemical and productive parameters of calves, E3S Web of Conferences 273, 02011, (2021) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202127302011 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- L. S. Samolhina, V. I. Ganina, I. I. Ionova, G. S. Komolova, M. A. Golovin, Bifidogenic properties of lactoferrin peptides of cow milk Problems of Biological, Medical and Chemistry 2, 43–47 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. P. Dementiev, J. V. Lobozhina, E. V. Tsepeleva, Influence of aeroionization and probiotic “lactobacterin” on calf microclimate, hematological indicators and calf growth intensity, International Journal of Experimental Education 11 (1), 113–155 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Y. Plotnikova, Effects of active metabolites of Bacillus subtilis in a new generation probiotic product. RMW, Medical Review 26 (3), 39–44 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. M. Volodkina, I. S. Kurov, Effectiveness of probiotic preparations based on bacillus subtilis in raising young cattle, Agri-food sector of the country's economy in the conditions of globalization and integration: materials of the international scientific and practical conference, pp 72–76 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Chelnokov, O. B. Sein, M. V. Besedin, Physiological status and meat productivity in gobies when feeding probiotic drugs, Bulletin of Kursk State Agricultural Academy 7, 69–70 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Egorova, T. N. Lenkova, L. A. Ilyina, Effects of probiotics based on Sacharomyces sp. and Bacillus subtilis on the bacterial community of blind intestinal processes and the productivity of broiler chickens, Agricultural Biology 51 (6), 891–902 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Skvortsov, R. S. Muhammadiev, R. S. Muhammadiev, Preparation of the emulsified probiotic preparation Bacillus subtilis and its effect on laboratory rat intestinal microflora, Scientific notes of Kazan State Academy of Veterinary Medicine named after N.E. Bauman 241 (1), 187–192 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. N. Afanasyev, I. S. Tyumentseva, N. E. Afanasyev et al., Patent No. 2326692, Russian Federation, Probiotic drug for farm animals and poultry (20.06.2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. E. Ulitko, L. A. Pykhtin, Yu. V. Semenov et al., Reservation and use of nutrients by sows when enriching their diets with the pre-probiotic additive Bisolbi, Agrarian science and education at the modern stage of development: experience, problems and ways to solve them: scient-prac. conf. pp 99–104 (Ulyanovsk, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.