BIO Web Conf.
Volume 52, 2022International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 September 2022|
- E. I. Artamonov, Sowing quality improvement of Scarlet amaranth seeds by improving technical means and technological process: PhD thesis (Penza, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. F. Kazarin, Agro-Inform 7, 18–20 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Kazarina, Bulletin of Samara State Agricultural Academy 4, 7–11 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.F. Kononkov, Amarant – promising culture of the 21stcentury(Moscow: Publishing House of RUDN University, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- Amaranth in Bashkortostan, retrieved from: http://amarant-rb.narod.ru/stat2.htm. [Google Scholar]
- Scarlet and red amaranth in Kabardino-Balkaria, retrieved from: http://www.pandia.ru./text/77/393/78090.php. [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Burlaka, Improvement of the dosing technology and substantiation of the parameters of the air-jet seeding apparatus of the seeder for small-seeded crops: PhD thesis (Saratov, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- E. I. Artamonov, Pat. No. 61981 of the Russian Federation, IPC A01S 7/04. Sowing deviceBulletin 9 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- I. Yu. Galenko, Bulletin of Samara State Agricultural Academy 3, 13–18 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. F. Kazarin, I. Yu. Galenko, E. I. Artamonov, Bulletin of Samara State Agricultural Academy 4 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 31345-2007. Tractor seeders. Test methods (Moscow: Standardinform, 2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.