BIO Web Conf.
Volume 52, 2022International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 September 2022|
- FAOSTAT, Retireved from: http://www.faostat.fao.org/ [Google Scholar]
- L. N. Devyatkina, Potato production: global and national discourses, Bulletin NGIEI 5 (84), 122–134 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. S. Fedotova., A. V. Kravchenko, In changing climatic conditions, new approaches to the cultivation of potatoes are needed, Potatoes and Vegetables 2, 20–23 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E. Wszelaczynska, D. Wichrowska, I. Rogozinska, Effect of bioelements (Mg, N, K) and herbicides on vitamin C content in potato tubers Part II. Dy-namics of the vitamin C changes in stored potato tubers, Journal Elementology 10 (4), 1117–1125 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- L. S. Fedotova., A. V. Kravchenko, N. A. Timoshina, A. N. Gavrilov, The use of bacterial fertilizers in the cultivation of potatoes, Fertility 2 (65), 6–9 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. B. Reshnovetsky, N. V. Klimova, O. V. Balycheva, Biological preparations on potatoes, Proceedings of the International Anniversary Scientific and Practical Conference dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the Institute of Potato Growing of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Minsk) Part 2, pp 182–185 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- S. F. Yanni, H. H. Janzen, E. G. Gregorich, B. H. Ellert, F. J. Larney et al., Organic Carbor Convergence in Diverse Soils toward Steady State, Soil Science Society of American Journal, 80 (6), 1653–1662 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Soloviev, Application of Fertilizers in the Cultivation of Crops with High Technology (Moscow: Publishing House of the Russian State Autonomy and Agricultural Academy named after K. A. Timiryazev, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- I. Gasparyan, A. Levshin, S. Smurov, M. Dyikanova, Sh. Gasparyan, N. Deniskina, V. A. Berdyshev, Use of microbiological fertilizer in planting early potatoes (Solanum tuberosum) in the conditions of Belgorod region, Russia, Research on Crops 22 (4) (2021). [Google Scholar]
- O. Ivashova, I. Gasparyan, A. Levshin, M. Dyikanova. Justification of the possibility of cultivating in Moscov region two-crop culture of early potatoes, Engineering for Rural Development 19, 399–405 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- B. A. Dospehov, Methods of research on potato culture (Moscow, 1967) [Google Scholar]
- K. V. Popkova, I. N. Kutsamanova, Proceedings of the Scientific Conference of Young Scientists and Specialists (Moscow: Publishing house of ICCA, 1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.