BIO Web Conf.
Volume 52, 2022International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||21 September 2022|
- Yu. Elshin, Resources of Surface Waters in the USSR: Hydrological Studies: Kola Peninsula (Leningrad: Gidrometeoizdat press, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- MUK 4.2.1884-04 2004 Sanitary-microbiological and sanitary-parasitological analysis of surface water bodies guidelines (Moscow: Federal Center for State Sanitary and Epidemiological Supervision of the Ministry of Health of Russia) [Google Scholar]
- O. Reshetnyak, Methods of Assessing the Quality of Surface Waters of the Land: Textbook (Rostovon-Don: Southern Federal University Press Publish House, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- SanPiN 220.127.116.110–00 2000 Hygienic requirements for surface water protection. Sanitary rules and regulations (Moscow: Federal Center for State Sanitary and Epidemiological Supervision of the Ministry of Health of Russia) [Google Scholar]
- O. Andreeva, Studies of drinking water by safety indicators, Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Welfare in Omsk region 6, 54–58 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Methodological guidelines 4.2.2959-11 2011 Methods of sanitary-microbiological and sanitary-parasitological analysis of coastal waters of the seas in places where the water is used by the population (Moscow: Federal Center for State Sanitary and Epidemiological Supervision of the Ministry of Health of Russia) [Google Scholar]
- GN 18.104.22.1685-03 2003 Maximum permissibleconcentration (MPC) of chemicals in the water of water bodies for drinking, cultural and domestic water use. (Moscow: Publishing House of Standards) [Google Scholar]
- M. Litvinova, et al. Assessment of the state of the open water in water use point of the population the Murmansk region, KnE Life Sciences 2020, 405–412 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.