BIO Web Conf.
Volume 53, 2022International Scientific-Practical Conference “Modern Trends of Science, Innovative Technologies in Viticulture and Winemaking” (MTSITVW2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Genetic Resources, Genetics, Genomics, Bioengineering|
|Published online||10 November 2022|
- O.V. Gorelik et al. IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 677 (2021) 022101 DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/677/2/022101 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.I. Kulikova, O.N. Eremenko, A.G. Koshchaev, T.V. Kalashnikova, N. V. Evdokimov, K.A. Amerkhanov, I.M. Dunin International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology 8 (5), 435-439 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Dunin. S.E. Tiapugin, L.A. Kalashnikova, R.K. Meshcherov, T.A. Kniazeva, V.P. Khodykov, V.K. Adjibekov, A.E. Kalashnikov, S.R. Meshcherov, Animal Science, 5(3), 1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Gorelik, E.I. Yarmukhamedova, A.F. Sharipova, I.R. Gazeev, S.G. Kanareikina, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. Krasnoyarsk Science and Technology City Hall. Krasnoyarsk. Russian Federation, 677 22109 (2021) DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/677/2/022109 [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Donnik, O.S. Chechenikhina, O.A. Bykova, O.G. Loretts, A.V. Stepanov, Body type of cows as a factor of their productive longevity, E3S Web of Conferences. Ser. “International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad”. DAIC 2020”, 2059 (2020) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202022202059 [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Harlap, M.A. Bitkeeva, N.A. Demina, A.S. Gorelik, G.M. Mullagulova, Dynamics of correlation coefficients of economic and productive characteristics depending on the age of cows E3S Web of Conferences. Ser. “International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental and Applied Research in Biology and Agriculture: Current Issues, Achievements and Innovations”, FARBA 2021” (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S.Yu. Harlap, N.I. Sorokina, L.A. Moskvina, N.I. Kulmakova, T.I. Bezhinar, Influence of the breed lineorigin of cows on correlation of productive qualities depending on lactation IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. Krasnoyarsk Science and Technology City Hall of the Russian Union of Scientific and Engineering. Krasnoyarsk, Russian Federation, 12071 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Mymrin, O.G. Loretts, Contemporary trends in the formation of economically- beneficial qualities in productive animals Digital agriculture - development strategy. Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference (ISPC 2019). Ser. “Advances in Intelligent Systems Research” 511-514 (2019) DOI: 10.2991/ispc-19.2019.114 [Google Scholar]
- N. Fedoseeva, E. Zakabunina, Dairy productivity of cows of different ages Science and innovations 2021: development directions and priorities. PART 1. Melbourne, 208-212 (2021) DOI: 10.34660/INF.2021.79.27.029 [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Gorelik, A. A. Nesterenko, P.V. Arkanov, O.A. Vagapova, E. Melnikova, Dairy productivity of cows - daughters of bull producers IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. Krasnoyarsk Science and Technology City Hall. Krasnoyarsk. Russian Federation. 22113 (2021) DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/677/2/022113 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.