BIO Web Conf.
Volume 59, 20232023 5th International Conference on Biotechnology and Biomedicine (ICBB 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Biotechnology and Cell Structure Analysis|
|Published online||08 May 2023|
- Li Qiang, Ge Qinya, Pan Xiaoxuan. Research progress on microbial diseases of rock paintings and murals [J]. Acta Ecologica Sinica, 2014, (06) 1371–1478. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Chaolong, Fang Yun, Li Jianhou. Analysis of seepage causes and comprehensive prevention measures from Wanfo Cave to Fengxian Temple in LongMen Grottoes [J]. Dunhuang Studies, 2007, (5): 36–39. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Fei, Ge Qinya, Li Qiang, Yu Sen, Zhu Xudong, Pan Jiao. Microbial community analysis on the surface and surrounding rock samples of Yungang Grottoes [J]. Chinese Journal of Microbiology, 2012, (5): 629–636. [Google Scholar]
- Zu Enpu, Hao Changyan, Investigation and analysis of alga groups in Long Men Grottoes [J]. Journal of Luoyang Normal University, 2012, (08):63–65. [Google Scholar]
- Pan Xiaoxuan, Liu Hongkai, Zhu Zhi. Investigation and genesis of microbial diseases in Niujiaozhai Grottoes [J]. Chinese Cultural Heritage, 2018, (4): 39–43. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Xueping, Bai Fayan, Yu Juan, Lu Yongsheng, Song Shaolei, Dong Haiyan, Peng Xueyi, Huang Jizhong. Microbial Diversity of Lichen and Moss Habitats in Leshan Giant Buddha, Sichuan [J]. Journal of Shanghai University, 2021, (5)1–8. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Haiqing, Liu Wenyao, Shen Youxin. Preliminary investigation on Epiphytes of subhumid evergreen broad-leaved forest in Shilin Karst area of Yunnan Province [J]. Botany of Guangxi, 2006, (1): 43–48. [Google Scholar]
- Lian Bin. Weathering of carbonate rocks by microorganisms[J]. Earth Science Frontiers, 2008, (6): 90–99. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Bingjian, Zhou Huan, He Yourong, et al. Study on microbial corrosion mechanism of stone Cultural relics [J]. Conservation and Archaeology, 2001, 13(2): 15–20. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Haiying, Li Qiang, Zhang Bingjian, Hu Yulan. Many of you may remember the scientific cognition and the Technical explanation of Moss on the Surfaces of Open Stone Relics [J]. Stone, 2020, (8): 18–23. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Mingfeng, Gu Zhenyu. Information Visualization Design oriented to Cognitive Efficiency [J]. Art & Design, 2011, (4) 66–68. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.