BIO Web Conf.
Volume 59, 20232023 5th International Conference on Biotechnology and Biomedicine (ICBB 2023)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Precision Medicine and Drug Development and Preparation|
|Published online||08 May 2023|
- Torben Rokkedal-Lausch, Jesper Franch, Mathias K. Poulsen et al. Chronic high-dose beetroot juice supplementation improves time trial performance of well-trained cyclists in normoxia and hypoxia[J] Nitric Oxide, 2019, 85 [Google Scholar]
- Akram Falahati, Hamid Arazi Association of ACE gene polymorphism with cardiovascular determinants of trained and untrained Iranian men[J] Genes and Environment, 2019, 41(1) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Zubac Damir, Goswami Nandu, Ivančev Vladimir et al. Independent influence of age on heart rate recovery after flywheel exercise in trained men and women[J] Scientific Reports, 2021, 11(1) [Google Scholar]
- Piyapong Prasertsri, Thapanee Roengrit, Yupaporn Kanpetta et al. Cashew apple juice supplementation enhances leukocyte count by reducing oxidative stress after high-intensity exercise in trained and untrained men[J] Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 2019, 16(1) [Google Scholar]
- Youngju Choi, Takeshi Otsuki, Asako Miyaki et al. Oxidative stress and arterial stiffness in strength-and endurance-trained athletes[J] Artery Research, 2009, 3(3) [Google Scholar]
- Youngju Choi, Seiji Maeda, Takeshi Otsuki et al. Oxidative stress and arterial stiffness in strength-and endurance-trained athletes[J] Artery Research, 2010, 4(2) [Google Scholar]
- Brett W. Fling, Anita Christie, Gary Kamen Motor unit synchronization in FDI and biceps brachii muscles of strength-trained males[J] Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology, 2008, 19(5) [Google Scholar]
- Paulo Gentil, James Fisher, James Steele et al. Effects of equal-volume resistance training with different training frequencies in muscle size and strength in trained men[J] PeerJ, 2018, 6 [Google Scholar]
- Michael J. Falvo, Brian K. Schilling, Richard J. Bloomer et al. Repeated bout effect is absent in resistance trained men: An electromyographic analysis[J] Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology, 2008, 19(6) [Google Scholar]
- Jesus Isley, Michel Flutot Pauline, Deramaudt Therese B. et al. Effects of aerobic exercise training on muscle plasticity in a mouse model of cervical spinal cord injury[J] Scientific Reports, 2021, 11(1) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.